Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Turbine) – 21717
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $60/hr
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
Mechanical Engineer (Turbine) for Marine Systems development. Specializes in the development, manufacture, assembly and testing of missile launching and handling systems, propulsion, and power generation systems for naval surface ships and submarines.
- Will participate in detail design, drawing development, design reviews, release for manufacture, and follow through test and production phases.
- Will prepare and present formal technical briefings as required.
- Participate in the development and ongoing support of new and existing steam turbine designs used in surface ship and submarine propulsion and power generation systems for the US Navy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to apply engineering principles and industry practice in the design of assigned turbine components and subsystems.
- Must be able to develop design concepts, perform trade studies, and conduct supporting evaluations and analyses.