Contract Duration: 6 months
Job Title: ERP Data Entry Specialist
Job Location: Kingston, NY
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $14.50
Hours: 8 hours a day, 5 days per week
This position is responsible to back up administrative duties of planning and production scheduling while planner/s are working on Syteline 9 project. The position is also responsible for data entry in to the ERP.
· Executes plan and production schedule as directed. Uses Syteline ERP system to maintain dates, identify material shortages and run shortage reports.
· Performs clerical and administrative duties including copying, faxing, mailing and filing
· Read source documents enters data in specific data fields. Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisor.
· Assists others by furnishing information and helping with basic problem resolution. Answers questions via phone or email and provides accurate and timely information.
· Typing 60 WPM.
· Strong Microsoft Excel.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Prefer knowledg of MRP/ERP systems.
· Good writing skills.
· Excellent communication.
· Team player.
· Problem solver.
· 2 years data entry experience.• Experience in photography/video.