Responsible for the Division Security Program in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) and other Federal government security policies and regulations. Act as the primary interface with Government agencies, our Customers, and internal management staff with regards to program security and contractual security requirements.
Process security clearances and track investigations through the System of Record (e.g. Joint Personnel Adjudication System).
• Ensure appropriate storage, safeguarding and disclosure requirements are followed for the protection of classified information.
• Prepare, issue and maintain DD254’s.
• Develop and administer a comprehensive security education program and provide security training, including new hire orientation.
• Use JPAS, SIMS, e-QIP and other security program management software in the performance of assigned duties.
• Perform required self-inspections of security programs, regular security inspections, and required audits.
• Interface and represent company business with Corporate representatives on security matters.
• Manage and implement physical security safeguards for the protection of personnel, property and classified information in a cost effective, risk appropriate manner.
• Investigate and prepare reports involving possible security violations and initiate measures to correct security deficiencies.
• Provide security leadership, management and oversight of all Division locations and develop and implement security policy and provide direction consistent with Company, Department of Defense (DoD), and other US Government regulations.
• On-call availability to support after hour alarms or emergency situations.
• Light to moderate travel is required in performance of responsibilities.
• BA/BS degree. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, in industry, as a Facility Security Officer (FSO).
• Current Top Secret eligibility to access classified information.
• Completion of all required Defense Security Service (DSS) FSO training.
• Knowledgeable of Government systems JPAS, e-QIP, ISFD, etc. and previous experience with SIMS is a plus.
• Prior COMSEC Manager or Custodian experience preferred.
• Previous experience as an ISSM or ISSO is highly desirable.
• Experience in the development and implementation of security education, training and awareness programs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications.