Information Security Analyst R&R
Schedule - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. Some OT and other off hours may be needed to meet project deadlines.
This position is supporting the Hickory expansion and Newton Cable Annex projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with project managers and technology SMEs to identify current protection plans and identify areas of risk.
• Work with SMEs and plant operations to develop a holistic protection plan for technologies that includes protections during expansion.
• Drive protection plan synergy between cable manufacturing sites that also align with Division and Corporate guidance.
• Support IS Council at various plant locations.
• Work with Procurement to insure that IS initiatives are deployed with 3rd party vendors.
• Participate in Project meetings and provide expert opinions when identifying Information Security Risk during the project.
Day to Day Responsibilities (included in Job Description)
• Report out to OFC Cable Project Management Leadership and Division Information Security Manager
• Work with division information security to deploy division driven strategy and initiatives throughout OFC’s cable locations.
• Lead and guide plant information security leads & councils in our various plant locations.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive assessment of our information security vulnerability within our cable locations.
• Develop, manage and drive IS governance to ensure IS standards, Global program initiatives and Global metrics are being implemented, maintained, improved and sustained.
• Develop, enhance and deploy plant specific processes and procedures to support strategy and governance.
• Work with engineering & technology teams on new programs which require information security architecture to be developed to protect key trade secrets. (As identified in equipment, SOPs, drawings & area access which are all in scope)
• Work with technology teams during equipment installations to review IS plans and insure that all key threats have been identified and mitigated.
• Institute division IS policies which complement corporate policies and guidelines
Must Have Skills
• BS – Information Security, IT Information Systems, IT Engineering or equivalent
• Demonstrated manufacturing, government or military experiences in developing and deploying Information Security policies and associated tactical plans to deliver targeted results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; both global organization and executive presentation skills.