• The Workers Compensation Specialist analyzes and proactively facilitates best practices claim management for multi-state workers compensation claims.
• This person must be able to understand and apply business strategies and tactics to achieve department and corporate goals. Primary ongoing source of direct client interaction at the management and executive levels.
• Acts as initial point of contact for workers compensation incident reporting originating from field operations, responsible for timely reporting of claim to the carrier and collection of medical releases, or coordination of light duty.
• Facilitates return to work and modified duty programs, and other legal compliance.
• Communicates with management, claimants, attorneys, regulatory agencies, investigators, reinsurers, beneficiaries, and medical professionals to provide background status, reasoning, and disposition of cases.