Contract Duration: 6 Months Temp to Permanent
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Project Manager – HCS PMO/CISO – 6856133
Job Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Permanent
Pay Rate: Pays up to $61/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
The HCS PMO effectively leads, manages, and coordinates services required to deliver client projects and provides the following support. This position will be supporting the USPS ETS and CISO contract. Will support the USPS Host Computing Services Program Management Office (HCS PMO). The HCS PMO provides Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, BSS, development organizations and clients with experienced Information Technology Project Managers to lead IT infrastructure projects.
· Develops software development lifecycle ensuring with a focus on milestone accomplishments appropriate to lifecycle phase transitions
· Oversees execution of project schedules/plans for multi-faceted teams
· Creates accurate Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates that clients can use to baseline their project financial projections.
· Leads a team of experienced HCS Service Providers and vendors to acquire, build, and install each environment.
· Resolves all issues and action items.
· Ensure that projects are completed on-time.
· Ensures delivery of project results that are within the defined budget.
· Daily support of projects and programs, weekly status report.
· Create detailed project plans, schedules, risk logs, issue logs, communication plans, change control processes, schedule and lead meetings, escalate issues, and other requirements as needed.
· 7 Years Project Management Experience with Bachelors; OR 5 Years with Masters
· Software development lifecycle and/or infrastructure experience
· Candidates must be PMP certified and/or have either GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification or GCPM: GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification
· 3-5 years’ experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
· Experienced with Network and IT Security in a government based secure environment.
· Excellent written, verbal, and facilitation skills
· Knowledge of SharePoint
· Prior USPS experience and/or clearance
· GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification or GCPM: GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification