Position Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Ayer MA
Pay Rate : DOE
Temp - HIRE
Responsible for the trouble-free day to day operation of the Division network, telephone, and ERP systems. This position is a hands-on software & hardware expert working with engineering, manufacturing, and accounting functions supporting user access, data integrity, application uptime, and business data processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall End-user support for Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Desktop Products, VOIP phone system, and other end-user productivity applications
- Logging and monitoring IT Support/Request Tickets in the IT Help Desk Ticket System.
- Daily administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Outlook Web Access, Application, Database & Web servers to support the organization
- Administration, maintenance, and support of the internal Deltek ERP System ensuring 100% uptime during business production hours providing troubleshooting for orders and accounts that experience processing problems
- Resolving ERP-related data and data reporting problems and serving as technical representative to address issues with outside software resources.
- Administration, maintenance, and support of the Deltek Time & Attendance System
- Assist Operations and Accounting functions with issues including correcting stuck or improper transactions, account setup, material and labor charges, and business metrics
- Administration, maintenance, and support of the IBM Cognos BI system
- Monitoring the health of the Servers, Network Switches and Firewalls
- Monitoring Firewall and System Event Logs for security events
- Keeping all systems up to date with the latest security patches, anti-virus and malware definitions
- Performing Desktop, Laptop and Server Maintenance
- Managing the Network Infrastructure up to the Wide Area Network
- Managing the Network Printing Infrastructure
- Managing IT Service Contracts
- Ensuring consistent data protection in a Backup Exec Environment
- Performing Moves, Adds and Changes on a Shoretel VOIP Phone System
- Documenting IT Processes and Procedures
- Developing Hardware and Software Configurations with Best Practices in mind
- Developing Desktop and Laptop Images for deployment via Altaro software
- Supporting IT requirements for Company Presentations and Functions
This position is also responsible for maintaining the Company’s IT Documentation, Business Continuity Plan, Sarbanes-Oxley Documentation, Software Licensing Compliance and future requirements as needed
The Systems Administrator is on-call and is required to carry a pager or mobile device. Off-hours and weekend work as required to support the organization. Minimal travel required.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Training and 5 -10 years experience administering Windows Server (2003/2008 R2/2012 R2), MS Exchange, MS Office
3. Training and 3-5 years supporting Windows desktops (Windows 7/8/10)
4. Training and 2-3 years experience working with TCP/IP architecture.
5. 5- 10 years experience maintaining a Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012 R2 environment.
6. Experience supporting ERP environments preferably with Deltek Costpoint, IBM Cognos BI/TM1, and MS SQL Server 2008 R2
7. 2-3 years experience managing Shoretel or similar VOIP Phone systems
Skills, Knowledge, Certifications and Conditions
- Windows 2008/2012 R2 Active Directory/Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft IIS
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- Symantec Anti-Virus Corporate Edition
- Symantec Backup Exec (or similar Data Archiving Technology)
- Sequal Server database
- Deltek Costpoint 6/7 ERP System
- Deltek Time & Expense 8/9
- IBM Cognos BI/TM1 10
- Microsoft Outlook Web Access
- RSA Radius Server and Two-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server (2010)
- SonicWall Firewall
- Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Active Directory Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft WSUS Patch Management
- Shoretel VOIP Phone System
- Data and Voice Premise Wiring
- Altaro Imaging Software
- Good Mobile Messaging
- Routers, Firewalls and other Network Appliances
- Strong attention to detail
- Show good follow through, with no loose ends
- Possess the desire to learn and master new technologies
- Can Multi-task, Multi-task, Multi-task
- Have the ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable interfacing with employees at all levels of the organization
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?