Position Title: Finance Supervisor
Location: Winston Salem NC
Pay Rate: DOE
7 month contract
**BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST IS REQUIRED*
Duration: 7 month contract
Schedule - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, additional hours as needed for project goals.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements. Ensures compliance with well established procedures, with discretion to make minor revision to respond to atypical situations. Routine work is reviewed on a regular basis and all deviances are cleared for soundness of judgment. Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual subordinate employees. Oversees ongoing operations through direct supervision, review of logs and reports from colleagues and subordinates. Directs daily activities and reassesses staff to ensure efficient operations. Performs daily ongoing operational tasks of organizational unit. Participates in team projects (larger functional teams). Ensures that work targets and schedules are met. Implements solutions to minor schedule delays, and informs of supervisor actions. Errors result in modest delays. Liaison with others at same level, and one level above and below to ensure continuity and efficiency. External contacts are unusual and involve sharing and receiving information for day to day activities.
Manager Must Haves/Required Skills:
• CPA or MBA Preferred
• Degree in Accountancy, Accounting, Finance, or a similar discipline.
• 5+Years progressive finance related experience in manufacturing environment preferred
• Strong analytical skill with cost accounting background is preferred.
• Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, month end closing tasks
• Strong interpersonal (ability to deal with all stakeholders in the business), organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and strong excel skills
• SAP proficient preferred
• Peoplesoft or Khalix system knowledge is beneficial