Contract Duration: 5 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer – 9484
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 5 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $72/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
The Oracle Fusion Developer designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas for the company. Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
· Develops detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development.
· Code, test, debug, and document more complex programs, and enhance existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user needs Build and maintain constructive and collaborative working relationships with other members of the program team (e.g., IT Project Manager, Solution Architect, System Analyst, QA Analyst, Release Manager), as well as members of the IT Service Delivery Team (e.g., Middleware Admin, Production Support Analyst).
· Participate in daily stand-up meetings and/or weekly status meetings facilitated by the IT Project Manager. Manage any/all technical risks to the overall program.
· Oversee the on-time completion of all work assignments and/or deliverables.
· Identify and communicate mitigation plans when milestones/deliverables are at risk of missing the committed dates.
· Provide detailed and accurate status to senior leadership on a daily/weekly basis.
· Understand and adhere to all pre-defined SDLC checkpoints, Governance tollgates, and release management and deployment procedures. Participate in capacity planning discussions.
· Work with the Solution Architects and System Analysts to understand the Business Requirements and determine the appropriate solution.
· Recommend new technologies, systems, or designs, as well as policies or improved processes that will benefit the organization by conforming to best practices and/or improving performance.
· Review and approve Architecture Design Documents and/or System Requirements. Provide estimates for the design and development phases.
· Support the team's manager in any discussions to determine/finalize the scope of the targeted release.
· Oversee the creation of Technical Design Documents.
· Facilitate the peer review process (with other members of the Middleware Development Team), cross-functional review process (with other development teams, such as Siebel or Web), and external review process (with the Solution Architects, System Analysts, and QA Analysts).
· Provide final Level of Effort (LOE) for the development phase, including hours for integration testing.
· Commit to the delivery of the solution in the agreed-upon timeline, or provide alternative options for delivery if the final LOE exceeds the original timeline.
· Clearly articulate any risks or dependencies to an on-time delivery.
· Provide ongoing guidance during code development and integration testing to confirm that the final code satisfies the System Requirements and follows the established Best Practices.
· Identify and communicate mitigation plans when deliverables are at risk of missing the committed delivery dates.
· Review deployment request tickets to ensure they have been populated correctly.
· Manage the defect queue during QA & UAT testing, using an understanding of the System Requirements to distinguish between enhancements and defects.
· Support all Production deployments, both domestic and international.
· Assist the Production Support Team with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on issues that are escalated beyond Level 1 and Level 2 support and work them through to resolution.
· Respond to Production Support requests within an hour, regardless of when the call comes in (to include off-hours and weekends)
· 8+ plus years of extensive experience in software industry specialized in integration/middleware technologies
· 3+ year experience in required technical expertise for specified Oracle Fusion Middleware.
· A degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related discipline
Required technical experience
· Design and Development Experience in the following product versions:
· Oracle Service Bus (OSB) version 10gr3 and 12.C o JEE Development on Weblogic Server versions 10gr3 and 12.C
· Familiarity with other middleware products such as: Layer 7 API Gateway, Informatica Powercenter Development, and Axway Managed File transfer solutions.
· Experience in Deployment Strategy of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
· Experience with performance tuning.
· Experience in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.
· Experience in IT specializing in Design, Development and Integration of large scale JAVA/J2EE architecture based systems.
· Supporting Technologies: Experience in developing complex SQL queries and database stored procedures o Experience with Web Service and XML technologies, such as WSDL, SOAP, XSLT, XQuery, XSD, XPath.
· Experience in JSP development/Java script.
· Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit. o Experience with version control tools such as Clear Case and/or GIT (BitBucket( o WLS JAX-B and JAX-WS.
· Weblogic Server 10G or 11G
· Weblogic JMS connections
· WLS EJB 3.0
· WLS WS-Security Implementations
· Experience implementing EAI patterns.
· Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
· Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
· Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services. Required functional experience
· Oracle certifications are preferred