· Leads project core teams.
· Manages projects within established scope, schedule, resources and budget.
· Complies with company quality management systems, policies and procedures
· Coordinates and facilitates project meetings with a structure and agenda that is specifically engineered to ensure successful execution.
· Generates and disseminates meeting minutes which accurately capture key decisions, open issues and action items.
· Follows up on status of task and action item execution both within and outside of meetings and updates project documentation (project timeline, meeting minutes) accordingly.
· Proactively identifies any issues, concerns or challenges in regards to assigned project; develop action plans to address open issues, including escalation to key external stakeholders as necessary.
· Facilitates tradeoff decisions and removes obstacles.
· Conducts proactive risk management: communication of needs, mitigation plans, and requirements relevant to internal/external partners and stakeholders.
· Demonstrates an ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities, to be flexible with respect to job assignments and both functional and cross-functional responsibilities; specifically, shows active and timely participation in revising and refining assigned projects and responsibilities based on project or business changes.
· Regularly reviews project team progress and uses processes, tools and other related resources to ensure effective team dynamics and decision-making, as well as effective interactions with all internal and external collaborators.
· Builds high morale and team commitments to goals and objectives by creating a compelling sense of common purpose and direction.
· Acts with a sense of urgency.
· Provides mentorship, if applicable
· Additional duties/responsibilities according to business needs