Contract Duration: DIRECT HIRE
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Plan and manage execution of projects from contract signing through delivery with prime responsibility for Aftermarket projects requiring work across L3 divisions in USA and UK.
• Provide overall project control and coordination, requirements definition, scope definition and management, schedule and tasks.
• Issues management, quality and budget, risk analysis and management, contingency planning, change management.
• Build and maintain project schedules, ensure on-time delivery of milestones, monitor and report project status, provide day-to-day work direction for project teams
• Identify and engage stakeholders, develop and maintain outstanding customer service relationships, conduct formal presentations to management.
• Work with Project Managers, Resource Managers, Team Leads and individual contributors to capture resource assignment updates and apply in MS Project on a daily basis.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proven experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Proven experience managing and being accountable for multiple medium and small projects at a given time.
• Must have strong technical knowledge of MS Project, MS Access, Excel and Word.
• Direct management experience a plus.
• Strong project organizational skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening, with ability to interface effectively with various organizational levels and across organizational lines.
Education and Work Experience:
• 3+ years Project Management experience required.
• Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work, and execute plans in a fast paced environment.
• Detail oriented and high sense of accountability.
• Ability to satisfy deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
• MS Project Server 2013 experience.