Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Job Title: IT SAP Consultant #13486
Job Type: 1 year contract
Location: Hickory, NC
This is a computer professional position, eventually will be part of on call coverage.
• Needing a senior ABAP developer for ECC platform with in depth knowledge of traditional ABAP and OO ABAP skills.
• Will work with operations team in support break/fix activities as well as some project work.
• Will be in an on-call rotation supporting team / organization expected to meet SLA commitments defined by IT and agreed upon by the organization.
• Needs to be a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Candidate will need to be based in Hickory, NC and flexible to move Charlotte, NC in 2019.
• Good communication a must.
• Remote work possible upon supervisor approval.
• Interact with management and end client's business process team and business users to determine system requirements.
• Analyze software requirements to determine design feasibility.
• Evaluate interface between hardware & software and performance requirements of overall system Design SAP RICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in SAP systems, using design/develop platforms and tools
• Develop software systems, including programming, documentation and testing procedures.
• Coordinate with SAP basis team on the transports related to development through corresponding transport landscape.
• Provide support and advice in all technical aspects during implementation.
• Advise concerning maintenance of system post go-live
• Coordinate implementation of technical objects in SAP Netweaver Platform Advice on SAP provided enhancements, bug fixes, OSS notes, Support packages and System upgrades of software components installed.
Manager Must Haves:
• Years of experience, traditional and any OO programming a strong plus.
• Anyone with ECC DIMP knowledge. A.k.a – length based planning knowledge.
• Great communication and written skills.
• 5+ years as a developer required