Contract Duration: DIRECT HIRE
The qualities that have enabled us to support our customers so successfully to date, thrive within our dedicated team: flexibility, a drive to innovate and desire to establish true partnerships with our customers.
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Market Specialist to join our busy team
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Law Enforcement Market Specialist is responsible for growing the Law Enforcement training business and increasing market penetration of existing and new products and services.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Responsibility for growth of Law Enforcement business.
• Be a Law Enforcement vehicle operations market subject matter expert.
• Have current contacts in the Law Enforcement driver operations community.
• Interact with Customers and potential Customers to identify requirements.
• Provide guidance and data to Market Solutions teams for incorporation into products & services.
• Assist in the development, prototyping and verification of products & services.
• Assist or act as an Account Manager with regards to being the primary Point of Contact for the sales of a product or service.
• Define and execute strategies to capture business, general and specific Customers, in the Law Enforcement Market.
• Educate Law Enforcement Community on the benefits of simulation products and services, specifically those of the company's products and services you have helped define and represent.
• Other tasks that may be later identified and required to assist with the development, execution or support of the Law Enforcement market.
• Significant experience with Law Enforcement training, specifically with regards to vehicle operations.
• Significant experience with delivery of training for Law Enforcement vehicle drivers.
• Knowledge of simulation application and benefits in training.
• Comfortable presenting and giving presentations & leading and participating in Customer conversations.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with Opportunity Management, Customer Engagement and/or Customer Relationship Management software preferred.
• Position will be a “work from home office” except when traveling is required.
• Travel is required. Travel will be approximately 25%.