Contract Duration: 5 month contract
Duration: 5 month contract
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources Coordinator provides broad support to the HR Team and to the business on HR matters. Performs a variety of general personnel/clerical tasks in such areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employment, training, new hire orientation, compensation, and equal employment opportunity.
• Works with the HR team to understand employee-related communication needs and facilitates delivery of these communications to the workforce utilizing the Intranet, MS Outlook, etc.
• Maintain both physical and electronic employee records. Processes employee-related changes related to pay, position, organization, etc
• Maintains employee training records.
• Supports Reward & Recognition and Service Award programs.
• Utilizes HR systems, such as SAP, Success Factors, etc., and assists in implementation of new systems as directed by Corporate.
• Assists in performance management, succession planning and other talent management processes..
• Utilizes Success Factors Learning Management System to assign, record and report training status. Provides reports regularly on completion status.
• Assists with new hire orientation and onboarding process.
• Helps coordinate company sponsored events and activities.
• With supervision, prepares paperwork and necessary forms in administration of the Leave of Absence Process
• Participates in weekly and bi-weekly HR Administration calls with Shared Services and Corporate.
• Site liaison for Health & Welfare Benefit issues or questions. Assists with communication of Benefit material and enrollment questions.
• Assists in the preparation of Affirmative Action Plans.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Experience, Skills and Education
• Preferred candidate will have 5 or more years of experience in an HR Associate or HR Support role.
• Previous experience maintaining HR information systems preferred. Experience with SAP and Success Factors a plus
• Knowledge of Federal, State and local Employment laws and regulations.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and relationship management skills
• High degree of customer service orientation, confidentiality, and professionalism
• Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced organization during a period of rapid growth or transition
• Strong attention to detail
Exceptional organizational and communication skills.