Contract Duration: 6-12 Months w/ Possible Extension
Title: Solar Array Technician (3 positions open)
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Pay rate: Up to $23/hr DOE
Duration: 6-12 Months w/ Possible Extension
· The primary job function is the fabrication and test of deployable multi panel solar array assemblies for spacecraft.
· Ability to read and interoperate drawings, work instructions, assembly procedures and specifications is required.
· Successful candidates will have an extensive working knowledge of hand tools and experience building precision assemblies.
· Good communication and basic computer skills are required.
· High school education and 3-5 years of mechanical experience is required.
· Additional mechanical assembly or 2 years of spacecraft integration related experience may be substituted for education.
· AA/AS degree or FAA Airframe & Power plant Certification preferred.