Contract Duration: DIRECT HIRE
Job Title: Software Engineer #10397
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Burnsville, MN
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
· Duties & Responsibilities:
o Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
o Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
o Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
o Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
o Document and maintain software functionality.
o Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
· Knowledge and Skills:
o Solid foundation in C++
o Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
o Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
o Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
o Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
o Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
o Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
o Ability to manage multiple tasks
o Matlab/Simulink experience a plus
o Strong problem resolution and skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
· Zero to one (0 - 2) year(s) of experience
· The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
· Aviation industry experience is a plus.
· Matlab/Simulink experience a plus.