Contract Duration: 10 month contract
Job Title: Division Information Security Specialist #13606
Job Type: 10 months contract (Non Exempt)
Location: Hickory, NC
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Position purpose is to strengthen division IS (Information Security). Provide process coordination, subject expertise and support for Information Security (IS) efforts throughout worldwide locations.
• Partner with locations and corporate GIS (Global Information Security) team to promote awareness of and compliance to division IS protection standards.
• Position exposes employee to sensitive company information.
• Interface with GIS to understand requirements of existing and impending IS programs.
• Track and report overall division IS compliance via a GIS scorecard.
• Support scheduling of GIS-led training at sites, as new initiatives warrant.
• Work with division communications and GIS to coordinate periodic IS program communications.
• As SME, guide plant and office personnel to promote compliance to document classification and IS sharing policies.
• Review site-level performance for each GIS program to identify training and compliance gaps and to drive corrective action.
• Other projects to be determined, as new GIS programs are rolled out.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
• 40hrs+ M-F
• Some schedule flexibility
• 4 year degree (business, or related field)
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• 3+ years of business experience, preferably in a manufacturing company.
Required Skills :
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Tenacity following up to drive local accountability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work effectively across international cultures
Soft Skills :
• Influencing and persuasion
• Collaboration and relationship building