Contract Duration: 3 months temp to perm
Duration: 3 month temp to perm
• Assist in the full life-cycle recruitment process with sourcing, screening, and scheduling.
• Process new requisitions and approvals through Taleo Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Participate in career events. Assist with college/university and internship recruitment and development program, maintaining relationships at assigned universities. Attend recruitment events supporting college recruitment goals and summer internship program.
• Post openings internally and externally on company website, social media sites and other appropriate media outlets.
• Negotiate offers and manage process through to candidate’s first day, including but not limited to, reference checks, background and drug screens.
• Screen candidates to assess their qualifications, compensation needs and cultural fit.
• Schedule phone screens and onsite interviews for recruiting team and hiring managers. Prepares and communicates interview schedule and serves as primary point of contact for candidates and internal employees involved in the hiring process.
• Collect and aggregate all interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team.
• Build trust and communicate cross-functionally with several hiring teams and stakeholders.
• Provide a “first class” candidate experience to all applicants coming through the hiring process.
• Monitor pre-employment process and update team in a timely manner
• Be a knowledge resource and answer general questions from colleagues in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field with 0-1 years experience or Associate's Degree/High School equivalent with 2-4 years recruiting experience.
• Experience in an Aerospace, Defense and/or manufacturing environment, preferred.
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships.
• High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
• Experience with an ATS/Taleo, required
• Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy.
• Must be detailed-oriented and provide accurate and error-free work.
• Must be able to follow up in a timely manner and multi-task/prioritize in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency.
• Must work successfully in both independent and team oriented situations.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• Conversion opportunity may become available based on performance and business needs.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if necessary