Contract Duration: 1 Year
Job Title: Technical Sourcer #7556816
Job Type: Temporary – 1 Year
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Summary: The Technical Sourcer will deliver recruiting services by identifying, sourcing and screening qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Sells the Client’s experience and environment while developing and incorporating repeatable sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations. Technical sourcing in Engineering/IT. Will be responsible for Professional and University positions.
· This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions.
· Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required.
· Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
· A minimum of 3+ years in recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing/sourcing
· A proven successful track record in technical recruiting/sourcing
· Attention to detail and excellent follow through
· Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment
· Communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
· Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to use various Internet Sourcing tools to find qualified candidates: including Linkedin/Linkedin Recruiter, Monster, Indeed.com, Google Search, Github, Facebook, Twitter and others using Boolean search techniques
· Will have full understanding in Professional, University and Intern sourcing