Contract Duration: Temp to Direct Hire
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Software Engineer - 10653
Job Location: Burnsville, MN
Duration: Temp to Permanent
Pay Rate: Pays up to $60K – $70K
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
Our teams of dedicated individuals are turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that provide elegant solutions for some of the toughest challenges in aviation training. Client is seeking an individual who will be responsible for working to design, code and test simulation aircraft system models. These models are incorporated into flight simulator devices we build for Airlines around the world. If you are an engineer who enjoys a challenge while learning the many aspects of the ever-changing and cutting edge technology that make up today’s aircraft, contact us today.
· Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
· Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
· Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
· Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
· Document and maintain software functionality.
· Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
· 2 - 4 years of experience as a software engineer
· The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
· Solid foundation in C++
· Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
· Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
· Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
· Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Strong problem resolution and skills
· Aviation industry experience is a plus
· Matlab/Simulink experience a plus