Contract Duration: 8 Months, Temp to Permanent
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Java Developer – 8005743
Job Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 8 Months, Temp to Permanent
Pay Rate: Pays up to $54/hr DOE (Conversion Salary: $95,000/yr)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
Company’s Technology Services sector is seeking a Java Developer – to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Mateo CA. Provide USPS Information Technology with professional, technical and support services to support the application development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for distributed technical support throughout the USPS.
· Provide input on Technical Requirement Documents (TRD), Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), Requirement Traceability Metric (RTM) and Status reports.
· Provide debugging and code analysis support
· Support implementation of application software releases and other related activities
· Troubleshoot production problems
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline and at least 7 years of overall IT related work experience; or an additional 4 years of IT experience can be substituted in lieu of the degree
· Minimum of 2 years experience with the following platforms: JAVA/IBM, Websphere/Oracle.
· Experience using IBM Websphere Studio and experience administering IBM Websphere Application Server.
· Experience with relational database theory and data modeling for an Oracle database
· Experience in working with large amounts of data and large transactions
· At least 2 years of Unix Operating System and Utilities
· Working experience with e-Script, VB Script and XML
· Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder) as per our contract requirements
· Must not have travelled outside of the US for a combined total of more than 6 months (or longer) within the last 5 years
· Position is based in San Mateo CA, and does not offer relocation assistance
· Advanced programming skills in J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC.
· Advanced experience in programming with ANSI SQL for Oracle Database.
· Advanced knowledge of Http, SSL, TCP/IP, CCS and Document formatting