Contract Duration: 8 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Senior Java Developer – 9950
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 8 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $66/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
The JEE Developer/Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates REST API implementation for functional business areas.
· Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
· Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
· Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members.
· Consult with business analyst and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs.
· Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document.
· Provide on-call support for production systems and provide timely solutions.
· Support technical design, development and unit test of RESTful APIs using Spring Boot framework.
· Support stabilization of integration delivery projects. This includes OnCall support.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in designing and building web based applications with Java.
· Experience with JEE development on Tomcat / Weblogic Server.
· Experience in developing Web Services based on Java EE standards such as Spring Boot or JAX RPC or JAX-WS
· Experience in DevOps and open standards for Continuous Integration.
· Experience with AWS for API deployments.
· Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Junit.
· Experience with Restful standards and patterns for rapid API development.
· Strong understanding of JSON, XML and XML namespaces. Understanding of WSDL’s.
· Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
· Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
· Experience with API Management and API Portal.
· Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
· Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
· Spring MVC and Spring Boot
· Tomcat / NodeJs / Weblogic Server 11G
· JMS connections
· Work with Agile team
· Security Implementations Technical: Must-have o Spring Boot o Tomcat / AWS / Containers o Web Services –
o Java JEE
· Database knowledge – database invocation from J2EE programs.
· Eclipse, BitBucket / Git
· API Gateway
· Security Protocols
· Database: Oracle, MS SQL
· Unix/Script Required education and certifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or related field.
· 2+ years planning and executing development of software through offshore teams.