Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Structural Engineer 3 – 2122018
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $75/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
With the company’s Marine System, you will play a critical role in the development of products for the United States Navy. You will work with fellow engineers to solve the toughest challenges in the industry and deliver world-class performance.
· Develop component and system level finite element models using Hypermesh and post process analysis results using Hyperview, Matlab and Excel.
· Perform linear finite element static, vibration, modal and direct frequency response, and response spectra analyses using Nastran.
· Perform nonlinear static and transient finite element analyses using ABAQUS.
· Perform fatigue, fracture mechanics, weld, bolting, and buckling calculations.
· BS in a relevant engineering discipline with five or more years applicable experience OR MS in a relevant engineering discipline with three or more years applicable experience.
· Experience in developing large system level finite element models using a wide variety of element types.
· Experience in performing a wide variety of finite element analysis solution types.
· Experience with the following software tools: NX, Hypermesh, Nastran, Abaqus, Matlab