Duration: 6 month contract
Assists with account reconciliation; interacts with employees and vendors; prepares reports. Performs day-to-day general accounting functions.
Tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Assist with invoice coding, obtain approvals for vendor invoices, match invoices to approved purchase orders
• Assist with submission of approved invoices to CE – AP E-mail box for processing
• Assist with processing employee expense reports
• Assist in generating purchase requests and approvals
• Assist with submission of approved expense reports to CE – Expense Report E-mail box for processing
• Reconcile statements and resolve discrepancies with vendors.
• Assist with maintaining accounting department files and records.
• Make and distribute copies of invoices for AP Bill Back.
• Order Office supplies as required
• Perform other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
• Basic understanding of accounting systems/concepts, internal controls, process flows, and general accounting.
• Acute attention to detail, data integrity, and accuracy.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
A. Education – High School graduate
B. Experience – 3+ years of related experience