Contract Duration: DIRECT HIRE
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Assists with the preparation of bids and proposals and detailed responses to Request for Proposals
• Coordinate for the development teams to review customer requirements and ensure an accurate scope of effort for pricing, Buyer Furnished Equipment and delivery schedule considerations
• Participate with technical teams, project management, customer support and sales account executive for successful project launch
• Coordination with the Product Directors regarding customer requirements (technical, lead time, pricing, payment terms, etc.)
• Maintain detailed records of proposals issued
• Support for various sales and marketing activities as needed
• Maintain up-to-date sales support documentation
• Maintain high ethical standards and perform duties in accordance with all company policies and procedures
Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Requires use of SharePoint and Microsoft CRM
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing skills.
• Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Education and Work Experience:
• EDUCATION: This position requires a minimum of a 4 year degree from an accredited college or University.
• EXPERIENCE: Aviation industry experience preferred.