Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: MRP Make Integrator/Production Planner – 18001144
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $36/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and organize
· Ability to determine and set priorities to meet production schedules; re-establish priorities as schedule requirements dictate.
· Ability to interface with Manufacturing supervision and material control relative to material requirements/shortages.
· Ability to interface with Manufacturing supervisory personnel regarding Manufacturing performance and deliveries in accordance with Manufacturing schedules and cost efficiencies.
· Bachelor's Degree, either BS or BA, from an accredited university is required.
Candidate should be experienced in the shop floor environment
· Proficiency in SAP and must be system savvy
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience coordinating efforts between multiple internal functions within GSC, GME, Quality, Manufacturing, etc
· Prior experience in planning, preparing, issuing and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.