Contract Duration: 4 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Document Processor – 10004
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 4 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $24/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Documents migrated from our old Electronic Document Management System (Filenet) to our new system (Documentum/D2) require cleanup of associated metadata to ensure documents are all accounted for and are accurately stored and retrievable. 1. Initial D2 Mass Metadata Cleanup For each EDMS folder (typically per contract with Log Number unique identifier), use the D2 data dump Excel spreadsheet provided by IT and the EDMS system to:
· Identify and isolate the EDMS folder documents in the Excel spreadsheet, where each document is an identified line item in the spreadsheet.
· Upon identification, validate / populate associated metadata, including, but not limited to such things as Contract Number, Project Name, Counterparty Name, Execution Date, etc.
· Keep a log of any EDMS documents not contained in the Excel spreadsheet for future research and potential upload to D2.
· Ensure that Project Name and Counterparty Name match existing names in the associated D2 Dictionaries.
· Review results with Project Lead and address any follow-up items. 2. Second Round D2 Cleanup
· Folder-level review in D2 to identify misfiled documents and document duplicates.
· Keep a log of identified documents for review with Project Lead.
· Follow direction of Project Lead for approved cleanup items, including revision of metadata.
· For previously identified documents with EDMS metadata errors (e.g., incorrect execution date), update D2 metadata. 3. System Testing and Training
· As directed by Project Lead, assist with User Acceptance Testing of implemented metadata cleanup.
· As directed by Project Lead, assist with testing of training materials for D2 user rollout.
· Upon initial implementation, assist new users with locating required documents.
· High School graduate or equivalent
· 2-4 years of relevant experience
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
· Advanced Excel skills – sorting, filtering, vlookups for use in organizing, managing and tracking; working with multiple linked files
· Clear written and verbal communication
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience using Filenet document management system
· Experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro