Contract Duration: 1 Year
The Manufacturing technician performs a wide variety of moderately complex Mold Set-Up’s, Kitting and Cutting Machine Operations as well as Operating Hydraulic Press Machines along with other computerized equipments. Responsibilities include Lay-Up of Molds, Operating Presses precision components using a variety of specialized automated or non-automated equipment. The incumbent performs assignments that are moderately complex in nature where increased levels of empowerment and initiative are exercised and required in resolving problems and contributing recommendations.
- Prepare materials for molding process
- Layup molding materials on molding tooling based on the recent procedure
- Tooling set up for press machine
- Operate the Equipment (press, Autoclave, etc.)
- Inspect final product
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills, and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to complete each essential duty in a satisfactory manner and work in a team environment. Must be proficient in all aspects of distribution and departmental standard operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all personal and environmental safety guidelines.
- Works throughout assembly/production areas to accomplish goals by demonstrating ability and willingness to work with others when needed.
- Works in teams to accomplish overall plant goals regarding safety, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with or around chemical, heat
- Aptitude for maintaining detailed records
- Good communication skills
- High discipline
- Be a team player and not a Solo player