Contract Duration: 9 month contract
Duration: 9 month contract
Provides superior technical support to internal end users to resolve computer software and hardware problems ranging in difficulty from moderate to complex. Installs, configures, maintains, modifies and repairs internal computer software and associated systems to ensure minimum workstation downtime and maximum system availability. Provides routine systems maintenance, diagnostics and repair on PC software, network and peripherals. Works remotely with end users to resolve issues while maintaining high phone availability. Asks users targeted and focused questions to collect information about problems and determine the cause of problems. Evaluates and prioritizes incoming tickets to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues at the lowest level possible. Escalates issues to appropriate groups when necessary after performing initial troubleshooting and triage.
• 2+ years of directly related Service Desk experience working in a call center environment and an associates degree or 4 years experience without the education.
• Experience configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Office 20007/2010/2016, Windows 7 and Windows 10 are a must.
• Experience working in Active Directory is required.
• Experience with Bomgar Remote Support tool, RSA and LANDesk Service Desk/LDMS are beneficial.
• Good Customer Service skills required.
• Strong troubleshooting skills are required.
• Good attendance and punctuality required.