Duraiton: 3 months temp to perm
Essential Job Functions
• Handle full cycle AP process from invoice receipt to selection for payment.
• Process accounts payable, including matching PO to vendor invoices, non-PO invoices and check requests, obtaining approval of vendor invoices, coding, entering invoices.
• Resolve complex invoice discrepancies timely and provide requested information to management as needed.
• Assist in preparation of year-end 1099s and distribution to all vendors in a timely manner.
• Track fixed assets.
• Support other Accounting team members on special projects.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
Non-essential Job Functions (desirable, but not necessary, aspects of the job)
• Assist in bank reconciliations and research discrepancies and final resolution recommendations.
• Assist in reconciling balance sheet and income statement accounts to the general ledger. General ledger accounts include but are not limited to AP, Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses, and Intercompany.
• Research discrepancies and determine appropriate courses of action for review and approval by manager.
• Assist with external DCAA and financial audit requirements including compiling documentation.
• Become back up for project set up and maintaining employee workforce within the accounting system, Deltek Costpoint.
• Special projects, as required.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
• Three or more years of Accounts Payable experience
• Deltek Costpoint experience required
• Deltek Expense experience preferred
• Strong MS Excel skills required
• Knowledge of Sox requirements preferred
• US citizenship is required. You must have the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance to the Top Secret level with SSBI. Possession of a current clearance is highly desirable
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills