Contract Duration: 1 Year
Participate as a member of the IS team responsible for designing, developing and executing automation scripts and Framework using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool
verification and validation documents that will support the various business and scientific needs of the company.
Test and assure the highest degree of quality in external and internal software programs and systems using the project specific requirements and documentation as required by ISO, DLC and TDX's software development methodology procedures.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Designs, develops, deploys, troubleshoots and upgrades automated test script using UFT tool used in formal Verification testing
* Own and deliver innovative solutions for large scale automated testing strategies, quality assurance, and data analysis.
* Define test strategies, analyze results, and validate functionality
* Provide UFT framework and test case documentation and training
* Performs both script-based automated testing and functional page by page analysis using Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
* Able to design and develop automation test scripts in a rapid prototyping environment with minimal supervision
* Ability to perform and orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously
* Perform work consistent with departmental SOPs.
* Automation scripts will be executed in 15+ languages
* BS in Computer Science/Engineering degree or similar technical degree preferred, exceptional candidates with post high school education and relevant experience may be considered
* 5+ years of automation experience with Windows/web based applications using Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
* 5+ year experience with regression, integration and system level test execution
* Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)fundamentals and working knowledge of SQL and any database experience
* Familiar with various operating systems and networking (Windows, Unix/Linux) protocols
* Experience with Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server, TFS environment, MTM and Crystal Reports