Contract Duration: 6 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Quality Engineer – 9956
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $43/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Extract pipeline component specifications and installation, testing, inspection, and maintenance information from historical records.
· Review and annotate documentation related to gas transmission and distribution pipelines.
· Utilize software resources to optimize productivity and ensure work quality.
· Understand and execute detailed processes based on guidelines.
· Report on bugs and usability issues found during testing.
· Initiate and ensure accountability and timely resolution of requests to other business units.
· Respond to business requests in a timely and effective manner.
· Escalate QA issues, status to appropriate team
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
· 1-2 Years of experience required
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to quickly adapt to new tasks and procedures