Contract Duration: 8 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Operations Lead – 256851
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 8 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $50/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
Responsible for driving operational excellence across the Talent Acquisition function through Talent Acquisition processes, tools and operations. Will be responsible for creating and analyzing data to enhance data driven decisions and optimize return on talent investment.
· Ensures all the Talent Acquisition policies, guidelines, and processes are documented, posted and properly communicated to Talent Acquisition team
· Creates and modifies Talent Acquisition process documentation
· Manages and administers the applicant tracking, LinkedIn licenses and CRM systems
· Develops and delivers ongoing system training, internal recruiting processes, full system administration
· Researches and recommends external Talent Acquisition Technology solutions
· Manages and generates all the required Talent Acquisition reports (including functional reports, quarterly dashboards, and ad hoc reports)
· Provides ad hoc reports and access to Talent Acquisition metrics based on business requirements to improve decision making
· Provides guidance, training, and direction to Talent Acquisition Coordinators
· Analyze data, presenting to Talent Acquisition team members and leaders, highlighting trends and insights that will influence business decisions.
· Deliver effective customer/user support across our staffing processes.
· Contribute to a long-term strategy and vision for the team, integrating strategy with other HR initiatives and the broader vision of our leadership.
· Lead and/or collaborate on cross-functional projects aimed at designing and implementing strategic operational solutions.
· 6+ years human resources experience, with a focus on talent acquisition operations, ATS tools, delivering HR analytics; metrics and reporting, and workflow documentation.
· Strong analytical skills – ability to create and evaluate metrics, and processes
· Experience working with HRIS team and third party vendors to resolve systemic issues, pursue enhancements, and implement configuration changes
· Experience in building comprehensive reports and analytics and presenting recommendations
· Great attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Must be able to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic environment
· Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to communicate with users, subject matter experts
· Ability to research, analyze, and write recommendations
· Project and team leadership.
· Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred