Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Avionics Technician – 18008879
Job Location: Rancho Bernardo, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $28/hr DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, 9/80 Schedule
· Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, or electromechanical areas.
· Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
· Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
· Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
· Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
· High School Diploma/GED and a min of 2 year of experience fabricating and testing aircraft electrical wire harnesses.
· Experience reading and working to wiring schematics, blueprints, parts lists, and other engineering documentation.
· Knowledge of Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) and Foreign Object Elimination (FOE) principles and experience working in an ESD and FOE sensitive environment.
· Previous certifications for fabricating and testing electrical harnesses per IPC/WHMA-A-620.
· Previous certifications and experience soldering electrical and electronic assemblies per joint industry standard IPC J-STD-001.
· Previous experience with 5S practices and working in a lean manufacturing environment.
· AA Degree preferred.