Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Digital Design Engineer – 18009388
Job Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $41/hr DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, 9/80 Schedule
Recent BS graduate to work on implementation of digital logic for space applications. Assignments vary based on individual interest and background in the fields of digital communications, signal processing, network routing and switching protocols, and computer architectures.
· Activities include VHDL design of ASIC and FPGA, verification via simulation and emulation, synthesis, and timing analysis. Thorough understanding of digital logic design. Study courses include digital communication, signal processing, network routing and switching protocols, or computer architectures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university plus 2 years of experience or a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering plus 1 years of experience.
· Thorough understanding of digital logic design
· Experience with C/C++, VHDL, or Verilog.
· Experience with commercial CAD tools (simulation, synthesis, and place-and-route).
· Must have good interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment.
· Must have good oral and written communication skills.
· Hand-on lab experience is highly desired.