Contract Duration: 6 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Structural Assembly Technician – 7501/7502/7503
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $23/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
Primary job function is to fabricate, assemble, and test spacecraft structures, panels, and central cylinders. To be successful at the primary job function the employee will need to interpret drawings, work instructions and specifications for the fabrication and assembly of complex structural assemblies.
· Use working knowledge of assembly techniques and company’s procedures to perform critical structural bonding operations. Drill tight tolerance holes in aluminum, titanium, and composite parts.
· Use precision mechanical tools, assembly fixtures, and measuring equipment.
· Work with QA to ensure all required documentation is maintained per the latest revisions.
· Maintain the highest quality of workmanship with all training and certifications in good standing.
· Work overtime, weekends, and support occasional shift changes to support programs goals.
· Use Microsoft office applications and internal database systems.
· Safely operate a forklift, manlift, and cranes.
· High School education, minimum 3 years of related mechanical and fabrication experience required, AA/AS Degree or Airframe and Powerplant Certification or 5 years relevant experience in lieu of A & P certificate. Preferred but not required,
· 2 years of experience performing spacecraft structural assembly and integration.