Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Facilities Technician – 257409
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $26/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
To complete daily work orders and perform conference room setups and tear downs. Manage Company Vehicle maintenance program for car washes, onsite Maintenance, and dealer maintenance. Building modifications and preventive maintenance on buildings, equipment & systems.
· Complete daily work orders assigned by manager. Perform conference room setups and tear downs. Building modifications and preventive maintenance on buildings, equipment and systems. Record work history, work orders in digital format.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic visual site tours, check and verify optimum operational conditions related to multiple system and control operations.
· Make periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine any lighting issues and repair work necessary. Ensure site cleanliness and optimum operational condition of the infrastructure. Repair small item as necessary, and report any and all repair recommendations to manager for scheduled repair work. If outside contractors are required, work directly with the vendor to assist, verify the scope of work and quality of work upon completion.
· Assist in the movement of furniture and equipment as required. Assist in the relocation of appliance requiring disconnection and reconnection at new location. If needed, make future site preparations prior to relocation of equipment to assure maximum operational condition and immediate availability.
· Perform preventive maintenance on company vehicles. Maintain all logs pertaining to maintenance measures taken. Include general repairs, tire changes, oil changes etc.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years related experience in a similar Facilities or Maintenance position. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic software such as documentation in MS-Office suite, Facilities or work-order software.
· Knowledge of general repair and maintenance
· Conference room setups and vehicle maintenance