Contract Duration: 4 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Production Operator – 5393/5394
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 4 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $19/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Executes the daily production schedule for Filling, Labeling, or Kit Packaging using manual and automated processes.
· Follows standard operating procedures and good document practices.
· Works as an individual and as a team member to ensure all assigned tasks are completed on a daily basis.
· Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· Requires basic math skills.
· Communicates status updates to department Leads and Supervisors.
· May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
· The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee is occasionally required to sit.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· High School Diploma or GED