Contract Duration: 6 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Cyber Security Threat Analyst/Specialist – 10208
Job Location: Concord, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $76/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Acts as a subject matter expert in area of field and applies extensive knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices.
· Be cross functional in the Cybersecurity space.
· Analyzes complex malware/exploits through forensics, observation of network traffic and using other tools and resources to determine if the company’s systems are vulnerable.
· Leads development of framework for implementing tools and processes to improve quality and timeliness of reports.
· Performs proficient forensic analysis using security tools and monitoring systems to discover the source of anomalous security events.
· Assists in performing basic research internally and externally.
· Performs complex system administration tasks (e.g. customization, cross-tool integration) for security tools.
· Develops a strategy to implement work in department.
· Associate Degree or higher in Cybersecurity, Networking and Security, Computer Science, or related discipline; or equivalent experience
· Technical Certification(s) from: SANS, Cybrary, ISC2, CompTIA or other relevant certification bodies.
· Experience in analyzing network packet capture data using tools such as Wireshark.
· Experience performing computer forensics and memory analysis using industry standard and open source tools.
· Should have SOC experience including Event Monitoring /Incident Response and some endpoint forensics experience.