Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Health and Safety Analyst (Fire Prevention Specialist) – 18011023
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $47/hr DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, 9/80 Schedule
· Develops and implements fire protection programs in accordance with OSHA, NFPA and local Fire Code requirements in an attempt to eliminate personnel injury and/or property damage due to fire and explosion.
· Maintains good working knowledge of building and fire protection codes and regulations to assure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
· Surveys facilities and buildings to determine potential fire hazards and recommends corrective action.
· Maintains a master list of all fire protection related equipment that requires periodic maintenance, testing, or certification.
· Conducts inspections and coordinates the testing of all fire protection systems and equipment to ensure that in an emergency they will operate and perform to standards.
· Maintains records of all fire protection related equipment maintenance, testing, or certification.
· Reviews documents and plans required for new construction or modification of existing facilities to determine appropriate fire protection related requirements.
· Assists in the investigation of any fire to determine the origin, cause, and any breakdown in the fire protection system or procedure.
· Prepares reports on fire investigations.
· Maintains a working relationship with local Fire Marshal’s office and Sector counterparts within the region.
· Participates in fire fighter and first aid/CPR training.
· 5 Years of Fire Specialist experience with Bachelor’s degree; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD