Contract Duration: 11 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Engineer III – 14717
Job Location: Corning, NY
Duration: 11 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $56/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40-50 hrs per week
Responsible for Precision HVAC Equipment installation supervision within the Glass Melting and Forming Process, ranging from final design approval to implementation, including fabrication and check-out at vendors, and follow-up to ensure that all quality, cost and safety requirements are met. Work includes support for plant expansions, along with continuous improvement projects and technology changes at equipment rebuilds/repairs.
Role within group:
· HVAC Mechanical System Design
· Project Coordination
· Project Management
· Individual Contributor on specific task or projects
· Participates on project teams as an individual contributor or as a project task leader understanding the customer’s requirements, developing project plans and schedule, developing scopes of work and cost estimates and supporting implementation for advanced manufacturing environments with precision HVAC equipment.
· Receive direction or guidance from a senior department member(s) to develop/strengthen process environmental engineering competencies.
· Responsible for interfacing with project managers, supervisor, process personnel, along with dept SME to insure correct technology is being scoped and installed.
· Enclosure design work using accepted good airflow management design principles and HVAC principles
· Review as needed troubleshooting and problem solving exercises for enclosure systems
· Migrate standard enclosure design specifications, qualification documents, and installation practices
· Manage external suppliers of enclosure related equipment in Asia, for detailed technical design or installation work as required.
· Support and provide ownership of enclosures as a process tool
· Lead/Participate in existing facility modification as well as new facility design to ensure design meets the goals of the process requirements.
· Maintain documentation integrity for all systems of responsibility
· Provide the project or task with sound innovative thinking, problem solving skills and customer focus.
· Working with vendors on fabrication of equipment, and compliance with department standards and policies.
· HVAC 5-10 years experience
· Approximately 80% travel, mainly in Asia. (8 weeks on site – 2 weeks home leave). Locations: Guangzhou, China Wuhan, China 8 weeks on sit 2 weeks home leave