This role is part of a highly skilled IT team responsible for supporting Juniper’s IT and telecommunications infrastructure globally. You will be working within the function as helpdesk operator and monitoring and maintaining computer systems and services as required.
Working hours will change and you will most likely to be working shifts on the helpdesk.
This role offers an individual with proven skills the opportunities to expand their knowledge into all aspects of core IT Administration. Junipers focus is to grow a first class internal IT operation, which provides the tools, procedures, methods, support and infrastructure to support a global operation.
You’ll be at the busy front-line, dealing directly with employees who have technical issues.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults and resolve technical hardware and software issues
· Logging customer/employee queries, analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
· Research questions using available information resources
· Advise user on appropriate action
· Follow standard help desk procedures
· Log all help desk interactions
· Redirect problems to appropriate resource, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
· Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
· Prepare activity reports