Contract Duration: 3 Months
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Senior Administrative Clerk – 10236
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: Pays up to $29/hr DOE
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hrs per week
· Provide administrative support for a department of 120 engineers and scientists.
· Enter timecards into CATS, maintain and file completed timesheets for bargaining union and management employees. Investigate, resolve and process required corrections necessary towards resolving pay discrepancies.
· Create Purchase Requisitions in Ariba for service contracts, equipment and materials, office supplies, hardware and any related change orders.
· Process invoices for payment, post goods receipts.
· Back up co-workers for tasks including: Pool Vehicle Reservation Desk, Concur Expense Accounts, coordinate meetings and training classes, record training completion in HR Learning, data entry, filing, run reports, assist with mail distribution, special projects as assigned.
· Prior administrative clerk experience (5 plus years)'
· Excellent people and communication skills, Detail-oriented, Accurate, Organized, Self-motivated individual that can work independently and effectively with team members, Ability to learn quickly
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Safety focused for self and others,
· Test required: Clerical Test Battery
· SAP Ariba (SRM replacement), SAP CATS (time entry system), SAP material requisitions and reports
· Previous experience with CATS/Timecards (union experience a plus)
· Previous experience with Ariba (or prior system SRM)
· Detail oriented, analytical