Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer 2 – 18012229
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $40/hr DOE
Hours: 1st Shift, 9/80 Schedule
· Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
· Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
· Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
· Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
· May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
· Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
· Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
· Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification
· requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
· Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
· Minimum 2 Years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineer capacity with a Bachelors in Science in Engineering or STEM; 0 Years of experience with a Masters in Engineering
· Must be Flexible working different shifts if necessary.
· Must be open to work overtime as needed.
· Previous Aerospace & Defense experience a Plus
· Previous UAV experience a Plus