Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Associate Project Manager – 10228
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $66/hr DOE
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hrs per week
The position will support Customer Solar and Community Renewables program operations, including project management and customer communications.
· Assisting in the timely and accurate completion of all regulatory compliance requirements and reports.
· Manage daily customer interactions and project issues.
· Assist in the integration of DG programs with other CES programs and other opportunities across the company.
· Partner with key internal stakeholders like Incentive & Enrollment Management, Solutions Marketing, and Risk & Compliance Management.
· Manage contracts and vendors who support program with engineering review and onsite inspections.
· Support Measurement & Evaluation program activities and stakeholders.
· BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related field; or equivalent experience
· Strong interpersonal, verbal / written communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with credibility, confidence and clarity for all types of audiences.
· 2+ years’ experience in managing programs / projects involving multiple stakeholders
· Positive and proactive team player
· Program / project management and change management skills.
· Have industry experience and/or possess background in solar or other distributed generation technologies.
· Ability to form strong partnerships with cross-functional teams, build consensus and influence multiple stakeholders to drive program and process improvements.
· Experience with customer engagement and building partnerships with high-profile program participants (manufacturers, installers).
· Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders and work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently on most issues and responsible for deliverables within the program implementation and strategic plan.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Power Point as well as experience with Salesforce, SAP and database management systems.