Contract Duration: 1 Year
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Test Engineer III – 5943
Job Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $45/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hrs per week
We are seeking a strong candidate to work within a multidisciplinary team of engineers, software engineers, chemists, mechanical engineers, and molecular biologists. The job responsibilities will include generating and carrying out test protocols, verification, writing up test reports, documentation, and test fixture designing. The projects will encompass existing platforms as well as new product introductions. This individual will be working closely with hardware engineers to verify sub-assemblies are working as designed. It will be critical that this individual have strong verbal and written communication skills to be successful.
· Generating and executing test protocol.
· Writing up test results and communicating failures quickly to design engineers.
· Managing engineering drawings/documents and test reports to the ECO/DCO process.
· Releasing test documents under design control process.
· Designing test fixtures for testing subassemblies.
· Following all Product Commercialization Process procedures.
· Designing updates as needed.
· Basic electro-mechanical engineering lab skills such as operating measurement equipment, temperature probes.
· B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Bioengineering, or related field.
· 2+ years of experience in testing electro-mechanical sub-assemblies, test report generation, documentation under design control process.
· Familiarity with Matlab or Python or similar tools for data analysis is a plus
· Would be ideal to have some design work experience (in SolidWorks)
· An individual with experience in biotechnology or medical device equipment
· A strong understanding of statistical analysis.
· Able to operate measurement equipment such as temperature probes, measurement tools, etc.
· In addition to impeccable technical skills, successful candidates possess strong organizational, communication and team skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Energetic and willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities
· Extremely motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, hard-working and multidisciplinary team; Resourceful and flexible
· Adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing and following through, while remaining highly energetic and focused