Contract Duration: 5 Months
PM Shift: M-F 3PM-11:30PM
Major Responsibilities: Conduct routine operations to manufacture molecular products. This may include various process workflow as well as cleaning and clear activities in Production areas, and supporting other Production/Quality activities.
Adhere to safe laboratory practices and maintain a safe work environment. Adhere to the LBI Quality Management System and support its quality objectives.
Perform responsibilities to support the needs of Operations as assigned by a Manager/Supervisor or designee.
General Responsibilities (may include):
• Conduct routine operations to build products by following standard operating procedures for the different workflows including the operation of various laboratory instruments • Monitor equipment where assigned responsibility and keep records • Handling of chemical solvents and solutions • Appropriate handling and disposal of chemical and laboratory waste, including replacing waste bottles, broken glass and sharps containers • Maintaining supplies of disposable labware (gloves, tubes, pipettes, etc.) at chemical workstations • General laboratory maintenance, including cleaning of lab benches, balances and other equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of science
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to maintain a clean working environment
- Ability to work as a team member, attention to detail
- Good communication skills