Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year
Pay Rate: Pays up to $66/hr DOE
Hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hrs per week
This position will support the Electric Vehicle Charge Network Customer Acquisition team at the company. The Electric Vehicle Charge Network (EVCN) program offers electric vehicle charge installation services at workplaces and multi-unit dwellings in the company’s territory. The company is authorized to install the make-ready infrastructure from the transformer to the station at no cost to the customer and in some cases provide rebates to customers for the charging equipment. The Customer Acquisition (CA) team is responsible for overseeing the customer experience (marketing, education and outreach) and the application intake process for eligible customers and is made up of about 3 people. The successful candidate will augment the current EVCN CA team while resources are transitioned to support other program initiatives.
· This will include a variety of tasks including coordinating outreach with the customer facing representatives, managing application intake procedures, and transitioning eligible applications to Construction Management.
· Must demonstrate the ability to successfully bring about desired results through collaboration, and coordination.
· Must exhibit strong analytical qualities such as curiosity and critical thinking, with an eye toward identifying opportunities for market innovation and process improvements.
· Must also be adaptable to changing environments, be results-oriented, able to manage multiple priorities, solve moderate to complex problems, and have a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and accountability.
· BS degree in Business Administration, Public Policy, Engineering or equivalent - Domain expertise in one or more of these areas: Electric vehicles, electric utilities, demand-side management programs
· More than 5 years of program, project, consulting or related experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong knowledge of the electric vehicle charge infrastructure market - Strong knowledge in demand-side management program implementation
· Electric utility experience with a regulated utility
· Experience with construction management
· Proficient with enterprise applications: Office Suite, Salesforce, etc.
· Applicable advanced degree (MS or MBA)