Contract Duration: 1 year or longer
Work Schedule: 9/80
Location: San Diego, Ca
Duration of Assignment: 1 year or longer
· Admin Assistant (to Deputy Program Mgr)
· Excellent opportunity to provide administrative support to the Autonomous Systems Division, Program Management Team.
· Successful candidate will be a key member of the program office with responsibilities that include coordination of meetings and calendars, support for internal and external briefings and presentations, preparation and coordination of travel and expense reports, and coordination of customer visits.
· Candidate will provide administrative support to the Deputy Program Manager as well as other directors/members of the program office staff plus will be the primary back-up administrative support to the VP and PM.
· This position will require interfacing with executives, employees, customers and suppliers at all levels.
· Position requires the handling of sensitive personnel data as well as restricted program cost, schedule and technical information.
· Successful candidate will be pro-active, self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented.
· Requires ability to work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrating flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through.
· Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the proven ability to interface with all levels of management and customers and work as a team player.
High school degree (or GED) with 2-4 years of related experience as an administrative assistant.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Concur.