The FP&A Analyst is responsible for managing the company’s weekly and monthly forecasting process, preparing weekly dashboards, supporting monthly close process and other ad hoc projects as assigned by the senior finance leadership.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support monthly close process through preparing customer invoices, and managing customer collections plus calculating third party royalties on product sales;
• Manage non-engineering purchase requisition and PO approval process;
• Maintain SpiderCloud’s multi-year corporate planning model in Adaptive Insights (cloud-based forecasting application);
• Issue daily sales statistics for backlog and shipment;
• Prepare weekly sales forecast outlining required upcoming product shipments and coordinate manufacturing requirements with Operations Team;
• Produce monthly actual results reporting package; and
• Create other ad hoc analyses as required.
• 5+ years experience
• Strong background in financial modeling
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Experience in Adaptive Planning is preferred
• Experience with Expandable (or SAP) or other ERP/Accounting systems is a plus
• Attention to detail, organization and thoroughness and strong interpersonal skills.
No education requirement
Manager must Haves: Ideal candidate is someone with Expandable, SAP, Adaptive exp.
Advanced level in excel.
A/R collection a plus.
Plus if understand telecom/wireless business.
Ideal candidate is someone with Expandable, SAP, Adaptive exp. Should have advanced level in excel. A/R collection a big plus. No education requirements